Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nearing the End...

Wow! It has been a while since I last update this, but now that I feel like I have more time maybe I'll write in here more frequently. Its funny that the last entry I wrote was about going to start school, and now this next entry is about the end of my first year of didactic coursework for occupational therapy. It's been a long and difficult journey that went by quickly, and I just have one more final tomorrow before I start my summer of fieldwork!

At the end of the month I will be going to various (pediatric, mental health, physical disability)clinical sites to get some first-hand experience! Its really exciting, all of my assigned locations nearby and the fieldwork educators are very nice. I can't wait to experience all the reasons why I chose to pursue OT! And the increase in free time doesn't hurt either ;)

This past year has been quite a blessing... I think I got into graduate school around this time a year ago, Tina went to church with me for a while, school began a few months later, Joshua moved back :), the ongoing supportive family/friends, and new friendships that were formed. Thank you for being a part of my life!

Of course throughout all this God has been supporting me, I'm very grateful and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment