Friday, August 5, 2011

Busy Busy

Life has been somewhat busy with preparation for school and also doing a volunteer supervising type thing, in addition to my other activities. Even if you're busy, don't forget to take the time to show love to the important people in your life. I'm thankful for everyone that God has put in my life!! Thank you for all the love and support and encouragement through thick and thin!

What is even more important, if you're Christian, is to be sure to make time for God. There are so many days in which I put God on the backburner; times when I don't pray, worship, praise, say grace, or even think about God. How it must break his heart to know this, that his children that he loves so dearly do not even think of him! I pray that this will not be the case for any Christian, myself included. May we all take the time to speak, listen, and wait on our God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment